Προωθημένο
Seoul says no talks with US on potential troop pullout
Δημοσιευμένα
South Korea's defence ministry said Friday there have been no talks with Washington on pulling US troops from the South, after a Wall Street Journal report claimed Washington was considering a partial withdrawal. When asked about the WSJ report, Seoul' "There has been no discussion whatsoever between South Korea and the United States regarding the withdrawal of the United States Forces Korea".
Αναζήτηση
Κατηγορίες
- National
- International
- Business
- Technology
- Health
- Εκπαίδευση
- Sports
- Entertainment
- Travel
- Environment
- Science
- Law
- Agriculture
- Real Estate
- Opinion
- Religion
- Weather
- Automotive
- Social Issues
- Culture
- Sci-Fi & Future
Διαβάζω περισσότερα
NASA to broadcast Axiom Mission 4 departure on July 14
KATHMANDU: NASA has announced that it will broadcast the departure of the Axiom Mission 4 (Ax-4)...
When Alia said she doesn’t consider DP her competition
Kareena Kapoor and Alia Bhatt appeared on 'Koffee with Karan'. Karan Johar questioned Kareena...
Chess WC: 23-yo Indian stuns former world champion, pockets Rs 5.8 lakh so far
Indian International Master (IM) Vantika Agrawal triumphed over former world champion Anna...
'Imagine Kohli playing, his daughter clapping': Raina slams BCCI's family ban on tours
Suresh Raina has openly criticised the BCCI's policy of restricting players' families from...